Instructions for Jiffy Mixer
|Jiffy Mixer ES 20" 3/8" Shaft 2-5Gal||$ 50.87|
|Jiffy Mixer HS-2 14 3/4||$ 12.79|
|Jiffy Mixer HS-3 30" 1/4 Shaft 1-2 Gal||$ 19.85|
|Jiffy Mixer PS-1 20.5 Shaft 5 Gal||$ 56.20|
|Jiffy Mixer PS-2 40" 1/2 Shaft 10-50 gal||$ 61.00|
|Jiffy Mixer Tm-322 10-50 Gal||$ 59.00|
1. Tighten power tool chuck into drive shaft of mixer.
2. The mixer MUST BE FULLY IMMERSED in material to be mixed before turning on the power tool, and MUST BE FULLY IMMERSED WHILE IN MOTION.
3. Hold power tool and mixer firmly. The container in which mixing is to be done should be secure so that it will not be thrown, spilling contents.
4. PREPARED, PACKAGED STOCK TYPE materials, such as powders or pigments used in formulation, can produce a sticky mass on the bottom of the container which must be loosened and dispersed. SUBMERGE mixer to within approximately 1” of the bottom of the container. Turn on power and move mixer around bottom area until settled material has been brought into the mixture. Slowly move mixer up and down and around in the material until contents are thoroughly mixed into a smooth, uniform body.
For powders, immerse mixer into fluid, start motor, slowly add powder into swirl around drive shaft above head of mixer.
5. Clean mixer after each use. Simply immerse in compatible solvent or water and run until clean. When cleaning solution is flammable be sure to remmove mixer from the power tool. Food service operators can put small mixers into their dishwashers
6. NEVER RUN MIXER OUTSIDE OF THE MIXING OR CLEANING CONTAINER.