Features: All the features that the Pottery Wheel competition has been trying to keep up with. The Clay Boss sets the standard for the industry with value, quality, and price.
* 1/2 horsepower (industrial motor)
* Sophisticated load-sensing control – maintains wheel head speed under changing loads
* 100-lb centering capacity
* 14” wheel head with sturdy steel structure and long lasting polypropolene composite surface
* Foot pedal with smooth variable speed control( 0-240 RPM)
* Reversing plug allows quick change of wheel head direction
* Easily removable modular control/foot pedal system
* 5-year warranty
* 2-Part Splash Pan for easy cleanup included
* 2 Free Plastic Bats: 1 each B75 and B12
Artista Table Top Wheel
The first truly portable tabletop potter’s wheel, affordably priced, designed with power and features to satisfy both professional potters and beginners.
This Artista Pottery Wheel is completely portable for tabletop use. Weighing only 26 pounds it can be cleaned, transported and stored easily. The Artista has an 11-inch wheel head and a height only 3-5/8 inches above tabletop. Excellent for schools with limited storage.
The Artisita wheel is powerful with a 1/3 horsepower industrial motor that runs very smoothly with little noise. This wheel is stable on any flat surface, ideal for standing up, throwing or for physically challenged access. Variable speed hand control (0-220 RPM). Sturdy, high-impact plastic and steel frame construction. It has a convenient space for two 2.5-quart buckets, included (for tools and water). Makes an ideal trimming station.
Available in left or right handed wheel hand drive.